Become part of the team that makes Asia e University possible. To apply, submit your application to email@example.com.
Check out our current job listings.
School of Management (SOM)
In the following areas:
School of Information & Communication Technology (SICT)
In the following areas:
- Digital Creative Media/Multimedia
- Networking and Security
- Software Development
School of Education & Cognitive Science (SECS)
In the following areas:
- Malay language or Malay Literature
- Early Childhood Education
- Master/PhD in:
- Malay Language or
- Malay Literature or
- Early Childhood Education or
- Early Childhood Studies or
- Business Administration or
- Management or
- Information Technology or
- Multimedia or
- Digital Creative Media or
- Education or
- Education Administration or
- Any related field
- At least 2 or 3 years lecturing experience in education. Professional/ industry experience is an added advantage
- Responsible in carrying teaching and administration duties, prepare / review modules, set and marks students’ assignments, course work and examination papers and etc
- Only candidates with higher academic qualification and experience may apply
In the following areas :
- Islamic Financial System (Elective)
- Security Investment and Portfolio Management (Elective)
- New Business Planning (Specialisation)
- Environmental, Occupational Safety and Health Risk Management(Specialisation)
- Multinational Corporation (Specialisation)
- Foundation of Knowledge Management (Specialisation)
- Human Capital (Specialisation)
- Fiqh Muamalat (Specialisation)
- Performance Management (Specialisation)
- International Marketing (Specialisation)
PhD (BA) & MSc (By Research)
Business and Management, Public Administration & Policy, Hospitality & Tourism, Banking & Finance, Credit Management, International Business, Strategic Management, Economics, Leaderships, International Relations and other relevant research areas related to the discipline.
Curriculum & Instruction, Educational Psychology, Instructional Technology, Language & Literacy, Mathematics & Science Education, Educational Management & Leadership, Sociology in Education, Testing and Evaluation and other relevant research areas related to the discipline
Open Source Computing, IT Project management, Computer Networks and Security, ICT Entrepreneurship, Business Continuity Management, Knowledge Management, Information Systems, Multimedia Computing, Parallel and Distributed Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Knowledge Engineering and Discovery and other relevant research areas related to the discipline.
- Guides the student in the selection and planning of an original research topic that can be successfully completed.
- Establishes with the student a realistic timetable for completion of the various phases of the research
- Provides the student with a realistic time schedule for provision of feedback and to ensure that the student adheres to the timetable.
- Ensures that student has an understanding of the relevant theories and the methodological and technical skills necessary for the research, including provision of information through an ethical review process where applicable
- Makes arrangements to ensure continuity of supervision during leaves or an extended period of absence
- Submits a half-yearly Progress Report on the student’s research work progress at by the first week of January and the first week of July to School of Graduated Studies (SGS)
- Attends the student’s research proposal defense and decides whether the proposal is acceptable for the student to proceed to the next stage of the research
- To propose suitable Reader for proposal defense
- Continues to guide and advise the student after the research proposal defense
- Decides and recommend to SGS for the submission of the student’s dissertation/thesis
- To propose suitable Examiner for Viva Voce
- Attends the student’s Viva Voce examination; however the Supervisor does not take part in making the decision to the dissertation/ thesis.
- A PhD/Doctorate holder in related field. Professors and Associate Professors at University or academic institution are encouraged to apply
- Experts in their respective disciplines in the areas of Business Administration, Education and Information Communication and Technology
- Actively involves in academic research and publications
- Have a passion to share knowledge and experience, as well as guide mature learners in their quest for academic excellence
- Dedicated and willing to give extra efforts to ensure the researchers shall successfully complete in a stipulated timeframe
- Committed, highly disciplined and possess excellent communication and supervisory skills
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Preferred skill(s): Library Management System.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nearby LRT Pasar Seni & Monorail Maharajalela.
Last updated: 2/08/2016