Welcome! You are now a student of Asia e University!
Balancing your work and personal life with your studies can be challenging. We’ve collected all the info that you need to help you out. You can download general but important student information and get updates on your academic schedule. Of course, don’t forget to login to the Learning Management System to get your learning materials and assignments, manage your account and communicate with lecturers, academic facilitators, supervisors and your fellow students.
- Learner Service Centre (LSC)
- LSC is availble to assist and consult you for any problems faced during your studies with AeU. Call / email / skype the LSC team. Read more >>
- Credit Transfer
- If you have completed or partially completed previous programmes, you may be eligible for credit transfer and shorten the duration of your studies with AeU. Read more >>
- Student Handbook
- Curious about the rules and regulations related to students? Read more >>
- Academic Calendar
- Its important to keep an eye on your tutorial dates, deadlines for assignments, exam dates and other workshops or events that we’re having that might interest you. Read more >>
- Our digital libraries will be your new best friend from now on. Get access to thousands of e-thesis, ebooks, journals and other materials that will be invaluable when you need to do your assignments or project paper or research. Read more >>
- Learning Management System
- The AeU LMS is where the learning and teaching takes place online. To log-in, please refer to the log-in at the top right of this website. If you have problems accessing the LMS, contact ICTS Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Guide
- Doing research is not as intimidating as you think. You can rely on our special guide for matters such as supervision, thesis writing, data collection. Read more >>
- Staff Directory
- All staff of AeU is here to assist you. Refer to this directory to get the contact information for everyone here.