Do I need a student pass even if I hold a Diplomatic pass?

Diplomatic pass holders are exempted from carrying student pass. Instead, they need to obtain an “exempted” stamp or letter of exemption from the Immigration Department and Ministry of Home Affairs. They are required to obtain them at their own initiative and not through the university.