Does the Immigration Department allow having my families to stay with me if I have a valid student pass?

Your family member can visit you anytime as long as they obtained a valid visitor visa. Only Post graduate students are allowed to have their close families to stay together during their durations as student here in Malaysia. Only immediate family members related to the student pursuing Post Graduates studies will be considered for Social Visit Pass, subjected to the duration of the respective Student Pass.