How do I request for my passport back for urgent matters?

If you required your passport urgently after sending for immigration for further extension or endorsement, you need to write a letter stipulating the reason for the urgent request together with other attached documents as sign of proof, e.g. certified copy of airline ticket. International Student Affairs would then send your letter together with the other document to the immigration department for the urgent request. However, the swiftness of passport release is depended upon the discretion of the immigration department.