I would like to stay a while here after completion of my degree while waiting for my graduation date? Can I do that or do I need to apply for special visa to allow me staying after my studies?

Once the student has completed his or her studies, the student has to cancel the pass. The student pass is only to be used for the purpose of studying and nothing else. If the student wants to continue staying after completion of his or her studies, the student need to apply for social pass once the student pass has been cancelled.