1) New international students
International students coming to study in Malaysia for the first time will be required to submit:
- 6 passport-size colour photographs (3.5cm x 5cm – Head Size: 2.5cm x 3cm)
- 4 full and clear copies of all pages of your passport(s) (A4 size paper only, including the blank pages**)
- Completed the Health Check Examination Form (Medical Report)
- Copy of offer letter
- Acceptance Form
- Certified true copies of academic certificates, transcript of result
- Curriculum Vitae for above 25 years old
- Receipt payment of fees
- Your passport should have a validity period of at least 2 years remaining to process the Student Pass. If the passport is expiring within one year from the time of application is to be accepted, please apply for new passport and submit photocopies of all pages of both passports.
2) Transferring international students
International students already in Malaysia but transferring to AeU from a different institution in Malaysia are required to obtain clearance from the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education prior to applying for a new Student Pass.
To obtain a new Student Pass transfer students will be required to submit:
- The original release letter signed by Chief Executive Officer from your last institution of study, or an original letter certifying your status as a student of your last institution and the course in which you were enrolled
- A certified true copy of academic transcripts with information on the grading system from your last institution of study (eg. A = 85% -100%, etc)
- A certified true copy of attendance report and a certified true copy of certificate of completion from your last institution of study
- A certified true copy from your last institution of study in Malaysia, of all pages of your passport, including the blank pages
- A certified true copy from your last institution of your study, of the highest academic qualification (eg. transcript/results/certificate(s) from home country
- Completed the Health Check Examination Form
- Evidence that your Student Pass has been cancelled by your last institution of study.