When a supervisor is assigned to me?

For research students, it is advisable to have a supervisor as soon as possible. You can identify your supervisor(s) for AeU by appointing them using Form SGS S001. Until your substantive supervisor has been nominated, the Dean of your School shall be your academic advisor.